Whether you’re looking for large-scale gifts or ideal stocking stuffers, Mast General Store turns holiday shopping into a festive experience with a vast inventory of products available in store and online.
“Like many retailers, the holiday season is a time of big sales and high traffic, but more importantly, it’s a time when our staff members can help guests find the perfect gifts for their families and friends,” says Angela Warren, marketing director at Mast Store. “Our staff enjoys listening to buyers to learn about the gift recipient and making knowledgeable suggestions to help with gift-selection anxiety.”
For many customers, a visit to Mast Store has become an annual holiday tradition.
“It’s amazing how many locals and visitors we see each year around the holidays,” Warren says. “They may come in looking for something specific, or they may come in for our help with recommendations. In some stores, it's like old-home week — we see them every year and develop a relationship with them.”
Mast Store’s holiday inventory enhances an already diverse selection of gift ideas for weddings, birthdays, housewarmings and other occasions to include useful stocking stuffers, unique Secret Santa presents and thoughtful family gift options.
Don't feel like fighting the crowds? Mast Store’s online holiday shopping catalog makes it easy to browse and purchase products from the comfort of your home.
Flip through the catalog below:
“We re-entered the holiday catalog space in 2019 after more than a decade of not utilizing it, and that's when we first published a digital version,” Warren adds.
Whether you prefer in-person shopping or shopping online, these are just a few of the in-demand brands to consider at Mast Store.
- Life is Good’s cozy T-shirts, hoodies, socks and hats promote optimism through messages of positivity.
- Created for an active mountain lifestyle, Kuhl keeps customers warm with jackets, vests, flannels, pants and leggings appropriate for the great outdoors.
- Translating to “breath, life and vitality” in Sanskrit, prAna relies on organic cotton, natural fibers and recycled materials to create pants, fleeces, coats and other clothing items.
- A brother-sister team founded Free Fly using natural fabric blends made from bamboo for a unique line of water-performance apparel.
- Royal Robbins shirts, jackets, flannels and pants assure customers that they don't have to sacrifice style for comfort while traveling, hiking or camping.
- Hailing from Tasmania, iconic Blundstone boots can handle any terrain while maintaining a comfortable feel.
- Switzerland-based On Running develops its shoes with athletes in mind to evoke the sensation of “running on clouds.”
- Part of the Crescent Sock Company family, World's Softest Socks offers crew-cut, low-cut and footsie options in a variety of colors and styles.
- Socksmith gives customers an opportunity to express their true sock personalities with bright colors and whimsical patterns.
- Known for its durable and stylish designs, customers can’t go wrong with L.L.Bean’s classic boots, coats, shirts, hats and other outdoor apparel for all ages.
During Mast Store’s 2022 gift card promotion running from Nov. 28 through Dec. 11, customers who purchase $50 will receive a $10 gift card to use on any future purchases after Christmas.
With Valle Crucis roots that date back to 1883, Mast General Store now operates 11 locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee. For more information, visit mastgeneralstore.com.