Forsyth County Department of Public Health
• Winston-Salem Fairgrounds (421 W. 27th St, Gate 9): from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 6, March 13, March 20 and March 27.
• Triangle Station EMS (3260 Kernersville Road, Winston-Salem): from noon to 3 p.m. March 2, March 9, March 16 and March 23.
For more information, go to www.forsyth.cc/covidupdate/#testing.
• Novant Health Inc., 190 Hanes Mall Circle in Winston-Salem, 7 to 11 a.m. weekdays. No appointment or referral needed. Drive-thru service available.
• Novant's East Winston screening center on Highland Avenue is another option.
• 3163 Gammon Lane, Clemmons;
• 794 S. Main St. Suite B, Kernersville;
• 1977 Cotton Grove Road, Lexington;
• 1122 Randolph St., Suite 110, Thomasville;
• 105 Hanes Square Circle, Winston-Salem;
• 2452 Fairlawn Court, Winston-Salem;
• 50 Miller St., Suite C, Winston-Salem.
For more information, go to www.novanthealth.org/home/coronavirus-resources.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Testing by appointment only.
Call your primary care physician if you're a Wake Forest Baptist patient, or call 336-716-WAKE or 336-70-COVID if you're not in the network.
Brenner Children’s Emergency Department offers an appointment-only COVID-19 rapid testing for individuals up to 22 years old. To make an appointment, call 336-702-8054.
For more information, go to www.wakehealth.edu/Coronavirus.
Most CVS Health and Walgreens stores are providing testing.