Greensboro, NC 27405
About Children’s Home Society of North Carolina
Children's Home Society is one of North Carolina’s leading providers of services and programs that move our state closer to the ideal of every child having a permanent, safe, and loving family. We pursue this goal on several levels, targeting parents, prospective parents, families, and communities. We work to prevent teen pregnancy; we counsel, educate, and provide support for parents who are having difficulty providing a safe and stable family stetting for their children; and we augment the efforts of social services agencies to preserve families in crisis. And when a child’s birth parents are unable to provide a safe, positive family environment, we strive to secure for those children a more favorable family setting through foster care or adoption.
- American Express
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
- Adoption Agencies & Services near Winston-Salem, NC
- Pregnancy Counseling & Information Services near Winston-Salem, NC
- Homes Residential Care Information & Placement near Winston-Salem, NC
- Foster Care Services near Winston-Salem, NC
- Residential Care Facilities near Winston-Salem, NC
- Special Education & Care near Winston-Salem, NC
- Child Care & Safety Schools near Winston-Salem, NC